Beyond Gaming RPG edition Beyond Gaming RPG edition

Awesome.

I remembered watching this from quite a few years ago, couldn't remember the name of the movie or the authors, but the art style, Nightwish song, along with the chick summoning Lilith with the Death Kiss stuck out in my mind randomly the other day. Can't believe I hadn't reviewed it sooner. I'm a sucker for both awesome metal and hot demon chicks (Lilith), lol.

DMT:How to read music/tab DMT:How to read music/tab

Awesome flash, man.

Nice thing you got here man. Only thing problems are a couple grammatical stuff and it seemed like one of the buttons was a little buggy (it'd say Menu where it should have said Next), but overall I'm impressed how good it looks. Looks like they really ARE teaching you something in that Multimedia class. lol
10/10 and 5/5 anyway since you are freaking awesome. See you in class tomorrow.

Darkmaster603 responds:

Thanks, I know there are a few grammar errors, but I'm too lazy to fix them =P

The button thing is kinda messed up, but I don't care enough to fix those either, even though I should lol.

Seedot Was Caught Seedot Was Caught

Animutation ftw.

Didn't think you did animutations... however it seems animutations don't do so well over here on NG... you probably should put it on Albino Blacksheep or something.

Murloc RPG Murloc RPG

A couple problems, but great none the less.

IMO this should have the feature to remove things from your inventory as well as being able to sell them. After a while, it gets to a point where your inventory gets really full, and thank god that goblin was still there or I would be screwed. Also, the Kobold mage's heal is WAAY too powerful, I got it down to around 130 after several times of silencing and Cold Blood + Heroic Strike from using Adrenaline Rush, then after he becomes unsilenced, boom, full health. But other than that, no major complaints... faving for sure.

Unreal Flash 2007 Unreal Flash 2007

Liked it.

Was pretty fun, some of the guns were similar to the ones we all know and love on UT, some even the same name, the only problems I've seen so far are that the game is pretty slow and that the other team can still score even if you have their flag. Also, the time inbetween when you can shoot a shock core and shock beam should be shortened so that you can actually hit people while not having to be forever away. It was pretty good though. Two thumbs up.

Quake Trainer ver 1.5 Quake Trainer ver 1.5

o.o;

Is this to encourage spawn camping or something? I got the most points basically having the crosshair infront of where some of where the enemies kept coming out of. Also, you could have at least cut them out of a box too... Good song though at least...

You Will Be Kill By Demons You Will Be Kill By Demons

Lol, I get the reference

John Stalvern's dad had some good advice.

Acoustic Anomolyv2 Acoustic Anomolyv2

Nice.

I liked both of them. Feels like one of those songs like you're about to go to sleep to. It's cool. Guitar rig has some cool effects it looks like.

Dark Dungeon Dark Dungeon

Hey andrew.

This is Josh from anthis, this sounds effin awesome dude. I'll have to come up for some bass to it, I'm gonna download it and try some stuff. I'll send you what I've done with it, I'll probably just need your e-mail, you can message me that so it's not out in the open.