You Will Be Kill By Demons You Will Be Kill By Demons

Lol, I get the reference

John Stalvern's dad had some good advice.

Acoustic Anomolyv2 Acoustic Anomolyv2

Nice.

I liked both of them. Feels like one of those songs like you're about to go to sleep to. It's cool. Guitar rig has some cool effects it looks like.

Dark Dungeon Dark Dungeon

Hey andrew.

This is Josh from anthis, this sounds effin awesome dude. I'll have to come up for some bass to it, I'm gonna download it and try some stuff. I'll send you what I've done with it, I'll probably just need your e-mail, you can message me that so it's not out in the open.

Deathquake Deathquake

It works...

Though your voice isn't quite as heavy as most that goes with this genre, it seems to work still. Your voice kinda reminds me of Milo from the Descendants as far as heaviness goes. I think maybe you could try a punk song next and see how it works?

Extar responds:

Way ahead of you, see SP2.

Revelations Of Genesis Revelations Of Genesis

Loving it.

You gotta finish this thing... and just listening to this, I can imagine the bass and drums... if and when you finish this, this would kick so much ass... it's not even funny.

L'histoire de la nuit L'histoire de la nuit

Awesome.

You own at metal. You own at classical? What don't you own? lol
Also, this kinda reminds me of something that could be in Soul Calibur as well. And I agree with everyone else, this should get metallized, that would be even more awesome.

Fuck the Arabs Fuck the Arabs

Did you get the idea from S.O.D.?

Since they have a song out there called "Fuck the Middle East" which is pretty much about the same thing your song is.

GoreBastard responds:

Haha, yeah I guess I took a leaf from their book. SOD are fucking awesome.
I've covered one of their songs, but never uploaded it here.

Old School Metal 80s HairGore! Old School Metal 80s HairGore!

Nice.

It really reminded me of Megadeth's stuff from Killing is my Business... and Business is good, with how it sounded. Pretty damn good!

Raining Blood(black metal vox) Raining Blood(black metal vox)

Not bad...

Just most of the vox didn't seem to suit it... the more high pitched ones that was in most of the song I thought wasn't brutal enough... I think if you wanted different vox than on the original song, you should have stuck more with the growly sounding ones through out the whole song.

The Birth of a New Savior! The Birth of a New Savior!

I heard your previous version that you made...

...and you've greatly improved it in all ways. Excellent.